Sunday, 10 November 2013

Yesterday...



...it's been a while.. 
..more than a while actually, I haven't posted since the start of September,  life got a little hectic after my last post, my course was up in the air for a while due to timetable/teacher changes, I finally got a job so on top of trying to keep on top of my course assignments, I was also getting used to working shifts while trying to keep in touch with and see my friends. Blogging seemed to take the back seat during September and when October came around I had a complete idea block for posts. 
But I'm back, with another haul (my paycheck hates me) and a few more post ideas, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things so be patient with me.  

Yesterday was a lazy Saturday for me, if it wasn't for the fact I had to go out and get a couple things from Tesco's I wouldn't even have had any make up on. I simply threw on my boyfriend tee from Primark, my leggings from Zara, a scarf from Accessorize and my old leather jacket and boots, and to look less zombie-ish dabbed on a bit of concealer, mascara and and filled in my eyebrows.
I don't feel right if I don't have my eyebrows done.
I look younger than my actual age of 18 but lordie I look even younger with barely any make up on xD

Hope you've been loving the autumn weather as much as I have! 
And was anyone else overly excite that Starbucks brought in their Christmas drinks menu even earlier this year? 
No? Just me?...



No comments:

Post a Comment