Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Haul // Autumn is Coming

So this haul post is gonna be just like the last one and just a collective haul since I never buy that much in at the one time!
Some of these were purchased by myself and I'll admit others were bought by my mother when she decided one Sunday that she felt like taking me shopping, how could I refuse??  
So first, clothing;
Wine Tank Top // Primark 
Starbucks Tank Top // Exhibit
The Beatles Tank Top // Exhibit 

I love this wine tank as its so simple and the colour is perfect for Autumn! And the Starbucks and The Beatles tanks, me and my other saw them and we couldn't part without them as they were a bargain of being £5 and £4 and they are such good quality, the wine tank was also £4.
I love wearing tank tops in the Autumn with cosy knit jumpers and cardigans with boots and jeggings.
Jeggings // Primark
Jumper // Primark 
Primark seems to have sooo many nice things in store for Autumn, I love these jeggings for being only £7 they look amazing, they are so comfy and fit perfectly, except they are a little longer in length than my actually legs xD And I love these slouchy jumper, its such a gorgeous colour and I adore the low back with the criss cross detailing.  
Its also so soft and only cost £6!!
Maxi Dress // Quiz 
Midi Dress // Primark 
We found this amazing print maxi dress in sale reduced from £30 to £9.99, it was a bargain in me and my mothers eyes, it will be perfect for next summer but for now I'm content in wearing it around the house on lazy days. I also love this midi dress, apparently it makes me look sophisticated, something I have never heard my mother call me in a dress before, this only cost £10 and is in my opinion ridiculously see through as the material is so thin, but you get what you paid for! I just had to get a slip to go underneath. 
Admittedly I just want to wear the slip around the house too, its that gorgeous silky fabric that feels amazing on the skin, I could wear it all the time! 

And lastly the beauty items;
Foundation // Rimmel Match Perfection  in "Light Porcelain"
Concealer // Collection Lasting Perfection in "Fair"
Eyeliner // MUA Intense Colour in "Jet Black"
Recently I have been needing a heavier coverage so I went to use my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, and discovered that I had left the pump not screwed on properly..
The lightest shade in that range was always a little too dark for my skin tone so I tended to use very little, but because of my mistake it had oxidised and was now far too dark and very orange so I had to bin it despite having half a bottle left! :'( However I have found a new love in their Match Perfection founation, their lightest colour is the perfect colour for me and doesn't make me look orange at all as well as leaving me with a dewy glow that I love!
Also I'm a little late to jump on the Collection concealer bandwagon, however I finally took the plunge and I'm in love, its perfect and it manages to cover up my hideous dark circles that my Maybelline Dream Lumi just wouldn't hide. 
I also bought this MUA eyeliner after I needed to break change for the bus, I didn't expect much since it only cost me £1 however this eyeliner is amazing, I lasts so much longer than my Rimmel Kohl Pencil and Elizabeth Arden eyeliner yet it only costs a £1?! 
I'm just shocked to be honest by that!

Have you bought anything new recently that has surprised you? Good or bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment