Friday, 5 July 2013

OOTD // Coffee and Company

 So this is just a quick OOTD//FOTD//NOTD post! 3 in 1 to make up for lack on them recently!

Coat // Next / Top // Forever 21 / Tank Top // Forever 21 / Leggings // New Look / Ankle Boots // Tescos 
Handbag // Primark / Watch // River Island / Bracelets // (R-L)New Look, Pandora, Fresh Garbage

This slightly dull yet warmish morning, I crawled out of bed just after nine, stumbled into an easy yet presentable outfit, applied a minimal effort face and hairstyle then scampered four doors down to my grandparents with a surprising amount of energy after yet another terrible nights sleep!! Today my grandmother took me to finally get my provisional driving license sorted, it's only taken me just over a year and a half! What can I say, I like the bus/train/occasional taxi, besides learning to drive is so expensive these days, but it's got to be done! 
Anywho, so after sorting that, because we rarely spend time together, just the two of us, she decided to treat her caffeine obsessed granddaughter to a cup of coffee, which turned into a late breakfast and two americanos.. each
I'm starting to feel that my caffeine addiction may be genetic.. 
Make up 
 Concealer // Maybelline's Dream Lumi touch Highlightling concealer in 01 Ivory 
Eyebrows // Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel
Eye liner // Elizabeth Arden Eye Pencil in Black Brown 
 Mascara // Maybelline's Great Lash in Very Black Waterproof
Lips // Mally High-Shine Liquid Lipstick Pen in Peach Sorbet

Nails 
H&M Nail Polish in Moody Model

Happy Friday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment