Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Cars on Film

It's been a while since I last posted due to my relatives from France coming to visit, a christian youth week called Cssm that I helped out at and a weekend trip to Dublin immediately after which led to me becoming exhausted and ill and in need of recovery. So I apologise for lack of posts but as you can tell I was otherwise preoccupied and had no time to write.

So I thought I would show you something I found while browsing the cool prints on Etsy. 
I love films and when I discovered Cars and Films on Etsy, I was a very happy bunny! Jesús Prudencio creates and sells images of iconic cars featured in famous films such as Ghostbusters, Pulp Fitcion and many more. 
These are some of my favourites from his shop;


 


I adore these films and I loved the cars (and scooter) featured in them. I became obsessed with the idea of owning a Mini after watching The Italian Job!

I'll definitely be buying a couple of these in the future or heavily hint at the parents for future christmas gifts ;)
You should really check him out as he will be bring out more prints soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment