Thursday, 13 June 2013

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

If you weren't already aware of this fact, come Juy 1st Google Reader will be gone forever. I'm not quite sure myself why it's closing done but I just know that it is and you'll need a different place to follow me and the other blogs you read on. 
That place is bloglovin. 
I have used Bloglovin myself nearly ever since I started my blog and it's such a goo website to use to follow your favourite blogs. 
It's easy to use, it has all of your favourite blogs latest posts uploaded everyday, and it's easy to use, like posts and signing up is even simplier.

You can import the blogs that you follow on GFC / Google Reader directly with BlogLovin now. (1) Go to this page
(2) click on ‘Google Reader’, then on 
(3) ‘Import from Google Reader’, 
(4) grant Authentication and you're done!
Simples.

On a brighter note, tomorrow is my very last exams before I'm done with my A-Levels all together, Scary!! It feels like I only started sixth year a short time ago.
However this newly son to be earned freedom will grant me to ability to actually update more regularly without the "I should be studying" guilt, I have plenty of post ideas lined up! 
Wish me luck for tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment