Thursday, 9 May 2013

Beauty Loves // Sex in The City "Lust" Eau De Parfum

'Lust' Eau De Parfum 100ml

So I mentioned this perfume in my April favourites so here is just a little insight into what it's like!





Product Description:
The Lust perfume is a floral fragrance for the confident woman. This Sex In The City perfume has top notes of passion fruit and pink grapefruit for a sharp and fresh smell. While this women's perfume has heart notes of water lily, and amber for a sweet and woodsy fragrance. The base notes of the Lust perfume are of white sandalwood, patchouli and musk for a rich musky scent. This Sex In The City perfume comes in a shapely bottle with an exquisitely designed cap. Get this sensuous women's perfume, which is recommended for all time wear.

This perfume was given to me as a present from relatives and I gotta admit I really like this perfume. The product description of the smell is exactly what it smells like, sweet, woodsy and a little musky, I think it might be my new summer scent. 
This is more for everyday wear, its great for everyday wear don't get me wrong it's very pretty and a little sexy in a very subtle way, however it's not a perfume you would grab heading out for a special occasion as the scent itself is quite weak, the nozzle only sprays a light mist, so I need to spray a lot more than I usually would for my other perfumes and it does not last for a very long time, it fades rather quickly which is disappointing. 
But you're getting what you paid for with this product as Amazon, in the link above, is selling it for only £10.30, a very cheap price for a very nice product.
However I must admit I have gotten funny comments on the bottle when they have spotted it sitting in my room, the bottle itself is fine, but the detailing on the top and the lid is very weird and is my one dislike of the product. Also the bottle is quite chunky to have to carry around so I think I'll need to invest in a travel perfume holder to make things on me a little easier when I'm using the perfume for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment