Wednesday, 8 May 2013

April Favourites!

I don't blog very often these days because I'm either sick or trying my hardest to revise for my exams which literally start next week, so I'm currently in panic mode!! This is going to be one of the very, very few blog posts I am going to be posting over my exam period as I really need to focus on them and prioritise!
Plenty of time for blogging afterwards! 

So these are the products // things I have been loving over the stretch of April!

Beauty Favourites



First off I have been loving my Mally High-Shine Liquid Lipstick Pen in 'Peach Sorbet'
I'm not one to usually wear lip gloss, I hate it when my hair gets stuck to it, but I really adore this peachy, pinky colour, especially for spring and summer! and I find that after a few minutes the formula isn't as sticky as it was when put on straight away so I'm not constantly having to prevent my hair from sticking to my lips. 
A big plus for me with a lip gloss!


The second item on my favourite beauty items list is my Cath Kidston 'Wild Rose' hand cream, it's not the best hand cream I have ever used but it does do an amazing job! It leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth, although I do find myself applying this more than I would if I was using Soap & Glory's 'Hand Food'. 
Also I adore the scent, I don't care if rose is an 'old lady scent' I love it.


Thirdly this month I have been loving this perfume that was given to me for Christmas, it's the Sex in The City 'Lust' Eau De Parfum. This is a floral yet sweet perfume that is perfect for every day wear, I have been wearing it a lot over April, it's currently one of my favourites.

Lastly for my beauty favourites I've been loving OPI's Avoplex Nail and Cutical Replenishing Oil. My nails have been so dry and have been breaking so easily over the month of April so my mother recommended that I use this and it's been brilliant, it's really been helping my nails restore themselves to their natural healthy state and I love the scent of the oil, it smells divine! 

Random Favourites

There are no words to describe my love of Diet Coke, none. However I have been more into my green and herbal teas recently especially these ones by Pukka, I have to say my favourites are Cleanse (organic nettle, fennel & peppermint tea) and Detox (organic aniseed, fennel & cardamom tea)


It's a little weird but this was my favourite mug to use during April, it's a big size or a normal cup of coffee size for me and it's just so cute with the moustache and the chevron detailing at the bottom!

This is officially one of my new favourite shows, I have never seen the Hannibal Lecter films except for the prequel 'Hannibal Rising' starring Gaspard Ulliel, its a pretty gruesome film. What I love about Hannibal is how well the show is written and constructed and the visuals of the show itself are fantastic it's also gory and it's so different compared to most 'cop shows' that it's unique in its own way, not including the cannibal psychiatrist unique factor that you never see.
 Also I'm a huge fan of Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen.


Lastly, I loved this movie Moonstruck. I can't put my finger on the exact reason why I love it so much, it was just a film I watched when I was feeling really unwell and I kinda fell in love with it.


Those were my favourites for April, if you like this kind of post please let me know and I will do more next month :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment