Wednesday, 17 April 2013

I ♥ Spring

I have once again been AWOL on the blogging front, as soon as we got off for the Easter Holidays/ Half Term/ Spring Break whatever you refer to it as, I got sick, on and off for the whole 2 weeks and I'm still feeling quite dodgy :/ 
Doctor's tomorrow because of it, yay....
I was also helping at a kids club when I was feeling well enough and my free time was then spent on art/ revision if it was possible, so I have been just a little preoccupied.
Now since the snow has finally completely vanished and Spring has actually decided to pop its head out at long last, well not over the past couple of days but still I thought it would be fun to do the I ♥ Spring Tag that has been so popular on the vlog/blogasphere.
I previously did a post like this in Autumn, which you can also check out here.

1. Favorite spring nail polish?

My favourite nudey colour for spring is Maybelline Forever Strong Pro in Rosy Sand and my favourite colour is Accessorizes Nail Polish in Amethyst.

2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?

Laura Geller's Banana Berry Lipstick, its a gorgeous natural pinky nude colour that I nicked off my mum, its so pretty!
 
3. Show us your favorite spring dress!

I love this cute little patterned dark grey-blue and white number, its really light material so if, in the unlikely case, the weather gets too hot  I won't be overheated :)

4. What's your favorite flower? 

Taken from We Heart It
Daisies!
 I love them as they always bring back those memories of childhood when I'd always make daisy chains in my back garden, they also just make me instantly happy when I see them :)

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?



This scarf is an old favourite of mine from New Look and its just a pretty floral print scarf that i love to wear with simple outfits like leggings and plain tops/t-shirts.

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this
 year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
I'm most excited the big bold prints and stripes, I love all the tie dye I'm seeing on Missguided and just floral patterns in general. 
I'm hoping I can get a few cute floral or tie dye dresses for Spring/ Summer!

7. Favorite spring candle?


My usual favourite is Lemon Lavender by Yankee Candle, I adore that scent so much! however a friend of mine introduced me to these tealights by Primark that I love in the scent Raspberry & Papaya. 
I keep burning these little babies and my room smells soo good!

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?


This body spray is actually one my friend Debra over at Overdressed and Unprepared got me for my birthday. It is 'a fruity oriental fragrance' body spray by FCUK and it smells soo good, it smells exactly as it's described, I love it!

9. What is spring like where you live?

I live in the UK so if we're lucky, we have sunshine instead of rain, but hey I don't mind rain in April, it gives me a decent excuse to sing that song 'Little April Shower'. 
Judge all you want but it makes me want to watch Bambi everytime I hear it!


10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
I don't have a particular favourite, but I do love the fact all the flowers are coming back and all the colours they bring to the place.

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
No, not at all. I'm not much of a cleaner in general xD

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?

Spring Break or as I know it as the Easter holidays has  finished and I am going nowhere anytime soon except to my desk for revision purposes :/



No comments:

Post a Comment