Friday, 15 February 2013

OOTN // Valentines Day Formal







Dress // Misguided 
Shoes // Primark
Necklace // Butler and Wilson 
Earrings // Charity Shop
Clutch // My mothers


NOTN // Provocative by Leighton Denny

I am a member of the singlehood and normally Valentines Day would be spent with friends or with a a pot of ice cream and sappy romance movies. 
Richard Gere in Pretty Woman gets me every fricken time!
However this year it was spent quite differently, I went to my friends school formal with him. The only issue was hes very unprepared and only gave me 2 weeks notice to get things sorted...
It was a great night of good food, laughs, banter and dancing and drinking into the early hours of the morning and it was great as I was having a really good time and meeting lots of nice people instead of tucking into another pot of Haagen Dazs like I did last year..

How was your Valentines Day?
I hope you had an amazing one whether it was spent with friends, other halfs or family!!


No comments:

Post a Comment