Friday, 22 February 2013

Beauty Loves // Mally ❤


My mother is an avid fan of the Mally make up lines, I never understood her ravings about how great this make up was because I never tried it, I always stuck to my drug store/ high street make up lines like Rimmel, Maybelline, Revlon etc because they worked well for me and were more in my price range.
I'm a student, I can't always afford to spend $20 on a mascara when I can spend £7 instead.




However my mother for Christmas gave a a set consisting of as shown in the image from left to right; 
High-Shine Liquid Lipstick Pen in Peach Sorbet
Volumizing Mascara in Black
Age Rebel Eyeshadow in Sugar 
and the 
Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner in Express-O Lane


Swatches of Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner in Express-O Lane, Age Rebel Eyeshadow in Sugar and High-Shine Liquid Lipstick Pen in Peach Sorbet

These products are fantastic and they live up to Mally's promise of no touch ups all day. The mascara is the only mascara I have owned to not crumble down my face throughout the night when I'm wearing it, and gives me fuller, natural looking lashes. 
The eyeshadow is a gorgeous colour that I adore, I sometimes even wear it on its own when going for a very natural look, and the eyeshadow lasts for hours and can be used as a fantastic base especially for a brown smokey eye. 
The lip gloss isn't a colour I would normally pick up myself, but I love it, its creamy in formula and lasts for a long time, well apart from if your eating xD 
But the last but certainly not the least as it is my favourite product, the eye liner. Its my favourite eye liner I have ever used, it only requires one swipe for full colour, it lasts for hours and hours and when I go to take it off at the end of the day, still looks as if I have just applied it. 
I don't think I can ever go back to regular eye liners. 
These products are definitely worth the price you would be paying, I would fully recommend them.

If you fancy trying any of these products yourself you can click her for the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment