Saturday, 26 January 2013

OOTN // We are shining, And we'll never be afraid again.

Bracelet and rings // Charity Shop / Blue circle ring // Stray Jewellery / Earrings - Stud // Accesorize / Feather // Self made

Top //Oasis
Skirt // H&M
Jacket // Only
Shoes // Primark

So I have been AWOL on the blogging front... 
Because I wasn't blogging a lot over the exam period I was find it difficult to get back into the habit, but I'll try and blog more frequently from here on! 

I wore this to for lovely friends birthday celebrations and partially my belated one. I had no idea what to wear and was running late, so I went for the classic, chic, all black combo, finished with glitter heels and dark lips. 
(Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in "Starry-Eyed")
We drank, thank you to the gorgeous bartender who give me and the proper birthday girl free birthday shots, we laughed, talked to really lovely, funny people and danced into the early hours of the morning.  
It was overall such a great girly night out!
And strangely for the amount I drank I was hangover free. 
Not that I'm complaining!




Title from 'Spectrum' by Florence and the Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment