Monday, 31 December 2012

Tomorrow is a brand new year!

Found on Favim
Another year has gone and past us by so quickly once again, or is it just me that feels like its past by so fast? 
2013 is another brand new year for us to make new starts, new resolutions, meet new people start new relationships and a year to perchance finally be the person we want to be! 

2013 is going to be a considerably big year for myself! 
I turn 18 in a matter of days, I hopefully will finally learn to drive,  I only have a matter of months left before I finish secondary school education and I may be attending university after summer. (fingers crossed)
It's going to be a scary, yet hopefully amazing year. 

So once again it's that time where we make new resolutions for the following year. My goals for the new year are to eat healthier and get toned up, to work harder in school as this is when it really counts and appreciate everything and everyone around as I am so blessed with the family and friends that I have in my life and I love each and everyone of them!

I hope you all have an amazing new year and you's manage to keep your resolutions past January ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment