Wednesday, 26 December 2012

OOTD // Impromptu Boxing Day Shopping

I didn't really put up any Christmassy posts on my blog over December as have been too busy either revising, getting presents organised or just having no free time to come up with any Christmas themed ones. But here's an OOTD (well technically 2)






Today was planned to be a lazy day in with my pj's and lots and lots of movies/ boxing day tv but ended up shopping in my local shopping centre which surprisingly wasn't as chaotic as normal Boxing Day sales would be.  
I wore a really comfy, cosy yet cute outfit consisting of; 
Black leggings // Dunnes Stores
Grey tank top // New Look
Black 3/4 sleeve top // New Look
Black faux uggs // Primark
Blue patterned scarf // Christmas gift from a friend
Watch // Christmas gift 

While out I got 4 cute new tops to satisfy the cash spending urges, (thank goodness for gift vouchers) 2 from Oasis and 2 from New Look which I had been eyeing up for ages. 
I was meant to take a photo of my Christmas outfit but I got so swept up in the Christmas celebrations I didn't get a lot of photos but here is the best thing I could find: 

I wore; 
Black leggings // New Look
Black cardigan // Primark
Black wedge ankle boots // New Look
Grey satin top // Dunnes Stores
Scarf // Christmas gift from my sister

So tonight will revert to my original plans of watching movies and tucking up with some yummy Tomato and Basil soup, freshly baked bread rolls and probably some coffee. 
There's nothing better than a hot cup of coffee on a cold, rainy, winter evening ;) 

I hope you all had a wonderful, joy filled Christmas!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment