Sunday, 18 November 2012

Someday Summary// Sunday


Sum up of my week basically!

  1. So lifes been pretty hectic recently and I have been neglecting my blog. With keeping up on school work and I'm helping with the backstage work for my school's production of 'Calamity Jane' it's been difficult to do a lot of things. I gotta say, for songs that I barely knew before have practically memorised now. 
  2. Was babysitting my friends little sister last night, and said friend when she decided not to go out and rediscovered my love for the movie 'Lilo & Stitch' that movie makes me so happy and makes me cry so much! 
  3. Caffeine has been needed a lot recently, as I was ill and not getting a lot of sleep so I was surviving on coffee and now I am drinking diet coke to help. It's become 1 of my many minor addictions...
  4. Give Me Love was my favourite song off the album + by Ed Sheeran and it was recently released as a single. I'm in love with the video, it's wonderfully shot to portray it's incredibly beautiful and deep meaning. Makes me love this boy even more than I already did.

No comments:

Post a Comment