Sunday, 14 October 2012

I ♥ Autumn

All images found online.

1. Favourite Autumn lip product?

Vaseline
This is the most amazing product for Autumn as the weathers changing and its cold and my lips are being abused by the weather :/ 
Vaseline makes everything better!


2. Favourite Autumn Nail Polish?
Purple Grey by Models Own
I love this colour so much, I missed it while it was hibernating over Summer :')


3. Favourite Starbucks Autumn Drink?
Salted Caramel Mocha!!
It's heaven in a cup. Seriously. I'm not kidding.


4. Favourite Autumn Candle?

Apple Cider or Camomile Tea.
I have always loved the Apple Cider, it just smells warm, if you could really describe something as smelling as warm??.... And Camomile Tea isn't exactly the most autumny scent but I recently just smelt this in my Local Yankee Candle shop and it smells amazing, one i would completely recommend!! :)

5. Favourite Autumn Scarf or Accessory
Dark Grey Tube Scarf
It's so soft and warm! It's perfect for those particularly cold, miserable days!



6. Favourite Eye product for Autumn?

Maybelline's Smokey Eye Mascara
This mascara is a lot better than I anticipated, it gives me volume and length but with a few coats if I'm being honest but it's still great :)


7. Favourite Halloween movie?
Sleepy Hollow (1999)
I love this film, it's so good and one of my favourites but it doesn't scare me one bit xD



8. Favourite Halloween Treat?
The Halloween Haribo sweets.
The little gummy bats are really yummy !! :)



9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

Undecided
I'm never very good at choosing what to dress up as for Halloween, I tend to just go with what i feel like the week before.  

10. What is your Favourite thing about Autumn?
The fashion
I love the layering and the darker colours with the cute scarves and boots, Autumn is a much better season than summer in my personal opinion


1 comment: