Friday, 12 October 2012

DIY // Bronze Ring.

There is always that one ring you absolutely adore and wear all the time and you got it at a fair price too! 
But eventually it ends up turning your fingers green and looking a bit dingey :/





This has happened to me so many times, the ring may look cute at the time for a cheap price but the cheap materials used causing the green tinge to skin isn't really a look we all love and aim for. 
However I fixed one of my favourite rings by simply repainting it with nail varnish of all things!!
It's simple choose your colour, paint your ring, let it dry and it's good as new!! 
It originally was gold but for this ring, I choose to change it to bronze with my Maybelline's "Put A Medal On It!"

I was very impressed by the result, my ring is now an even nicer colour and it doesn't stain my fingers in the process of the day! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment