Saturday, 7 July 2012

Me.... ☮

If you even bother to read this, it may take a while xD

Personal...

Do you have any siblings? 
1 sister whose 19 & 2 younger brothers who are 13 & 12. They're a handful and can be irritating but I love them all the same! :)
How old are you?
I'm 17; my birthday being on January 6th
What's your height?

5ft 1"
What's your top/dress size?

I'm a UK size 8/10
Do you have any pets?
No, used to have a hamster called Lucky, who was technically my sisters, but his name suited him well, next door neighbours cat always was trying to eat him or trying to kill him through his cage but he managed to survive. 
What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? 

I like reading books or listening to music, I like to chill out with friends and I love going on Favim and getting inspiration for drawings and paintings!
Who inspires you?

I don't have a specific person that inspires me, I'm inspired by things from vast amounts of different people.
What do you feel is your greatest achievement

Umm.... Managing to still be alive, I have a tendency to nearly get hit by cars.....
What do you value most in life?
My freedom and independence; I am able to do most of the things when I like whenever I like, some people don't have that privilege.
What do you do?

I'm currently still a student at the moment, just finished my AS levels, doing my A2's next year and I don't have a job :/
What is your dream job?

To be a voice actor for those anime shows! Weird I know....
What is your ethnicity?
I'm British,  I'm not a cool person whose like part Swedish, part American, part Russian.. or something like that.... :/
Do you want to get married later on in life?

If the right guy comes along and he wants to marry me as well then yeah, I do! 

I'm not the type of girl that has the dream wedding with the ring and dress picked already, it happens if it happens.
Do you have any phobias?
I'm weird with phobias, I'm scared of big spiders but not the little ones and I can watch zombies having their heads smashed in on the t.v yet can't witness injuries to fingers without feeling faint.  Like I said I'm strange when it comes to phobias xD 


Have you ever had a near death experience?
If you count nearly being hit by a car as a near death experience, then yes multiple!
Do you get mad easily? 

It depends on what mood I'm in to how easily I will become angry. In a bad mood the littlest things can set me off and it's not pretty! :S
Favourite childhood memory? 

I have so many! Spending time down at my grandparents caravan with my family, watching movies like Star Wars with my dad and listening to the music he would always play. My dad influenced my taste in movies and music a lot! I also remember playing weird games with my mum when I was really little, we played a weird one where we would have straws and we would pass them to each other without using our hands, I was an easily amused and giggly child!

Beauty/Shopping...


Heels or flats?
Heels!
Favourite moisturiser?
Neutrogena Deep Moisture
Where do you buy most of your clothes from?
New Look, Primark, Charity/Vintage clothing shops & eBay
Favourite Shop?
Stray Jewellery for jewellery obviously and Primark for it's cute, cheap clothing.
Favourite makeup brand?
Smashbox, Nars & Mac
Favourite drugstore makeup brand?
Maybelline, NYC, Rimmel & Gosh 

Favourite nail polish brand?
OPI, Models Own & Accessorize's nail varnish
What was your first makeup item?
A pink nail varnish I got in a magazine or a little fake phone with lip gloss on the inside, can't remember!
What are you into the most, if you HAD to choose one..Jewellery, Makeup, Shoes, Clothes?
Makeup jewellery... makeup definitely... Why is this such a difficult question!?!
What is your favourite shoe store? 

I don't have one but Top Shop, Primark and New Look all have nice shoes
At what age did you start wearing makeup?
Probably around 15 a bit of tinted lip balm/mascara, didn't probably start wearing make up till  just before I turned 17.
Lipgloss or mascara?
Mascara!! I want to look like I actually have eyelashes
Whats your worst shopping habit?
Buying things a size too big as I like my clothes to be slightly baggy or buying them just because they are in sale. 

Do you have a signature scent?
Gucci Guilty or Calvin Klein's Beauty
Whats the colour of your natural hair? 

I'm a natural red head! I'm like a mix between ginger and auburn.
If makeup somehow wasn't invented, what would you replace it with? 

Most likely clothes or jewellery. Or Both!
Do you bite your nails?

I u
sed to but have managed to stop after it becoming a 12 year habit. I can now finally paint my finger nails :D


Other/Random

Which five male celebs would be on your "list"? 

Ryan Reynolds, Adam Levine, Alexander Skarsgard, Ian Somerhalder & Benedict CumberBatch, there's just something about him!
Now your girl version of the "list"
Mila Kunis, Megan Fox, Emma Stone, Zooey Deschanel & Olivia Wilde
If you were a cannibal, what would you wear to dinner? 

Would the dinner be with actual cannibal Shia Labeouf? ;) (thumbs up if you get the reference!) 
Classic or modern novels?

Classics! They beat the likes of Twilight any day but I do still love the modern ones.
Do you have a favourite book?
Current favourite is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, it's one of those books no matter how many times I read it I still love it! <3
Current Favourite Song?
'Birds' by Emiliana Torrini, her voice is hauntingly gorgeous!
Do you watch any american tv, if so what is your favourite? 
Hell yeah!! 
I adore both New Girl, 2 Broke Girls and The B---- in Apartment 23, I can't choose which is my favourite!! I have also been compared to Kat Dennings character in 2 Broke Girls so much! I didn't realise I was that sarcastic?! xD
What is your favourite type of sandwich?
I'm not much of a sandwich person, but I adore a good chip buddy with ketchup! *drools at thought of one*
What is your favourite reality tv show?
Made in Chelsea, it entertains me and every time I watch it I get serious jewellery envy over Caggie!! Also want their clothes and homes soo much!
Who is your favourite blogger?
I don't have a favourite blogger, as I love loads of blogs for different reasons!
Who is your favourite makeup guru?
It would either be Bubzbeauty as she's soo cute and bubbly and has amazing tutorials *she's also from Northern Ireland ;) ARose186 once again for the really awesome funny personality and really amazing videos!
Favourite Youtuber?
Being my indecisive self I once again don't have just one favourite person on youtube! It would be pretty hard to have 1 when they are so many awesome people on youtube, so my main 2 are; 
KickThePj, He's a really funny, charming, british youtuber who makes really funny videos, he draws animates all the animations featured in his videos and he's a pretty darn good musician! 
And my other favourite is The Lizzie Bennet Diaries lot. They basically made a web series that is a modern setting of Pride and Prejudice with the main character of Lizzie having her own web series on the internet. They are really funny and it makes you imagine that these would be what the characters from the book would actually be like in real life in this time period!
What is your favourite style to decorate your bedroom? 
To be perfectly honest I don't have a set style to my room. I like to have a collective mix of like vintage, modern, girly etc 
The best way for my to describe my room is that it's very.. me! :)
Do you like stationary?
I do like stationary, especially from this stationary shop I love called Paper Chase, finally got the journal/notebook I wanted from there on sale!! Was So Happy! :D I actually just applied for a job in there as well! 
What is your favourite disney film?
Why pick difficult questions Niamh, just why?! 

I love all the disney films! Especially the princess ones, I mean what girl doesn't love those movies! My old Disney favourite would be Snow White but modern one would be Rapunzel! It was just so cute! :3
Whats your favourite desert?
Cheesecake!! Definitely cheesecake! Especially Mint Aero or Crunchie Bar cheesecake! So good! *drooling again at thought of food*

Do you like exercising?
I like running but I'm not much of an exercisey person... I'm too lazy :/

Would you rather it be winter forever or summer forever?
Winter! I prefer the fashion, the winter drinks in Starbucks and I can wrap myself up in a duvet cacoon and not be judged for it!
Do you drink juice?
Yes. In recent years my family have tried not to get too many fizzy drinks in the house so I sort of live on it! I certainly don't mind though :)
Chips or baked potato?

Baked potato, it's healthier and tastes sooo good!
What's your favourite movie?
Hhmmm, definitely either The Birdcage, LOL, the original French 2008 version, or Thor! It may not be the best comic book movie, but it wasn't bad nor were Chris Hemsworths abs ;)

Do you like cookies?
I like cookies, but I much prefer cookie dough....in ice cream... specifically Ben and Jerry's.
Savoury or sweet?
Sweet, always!

Music or Books?
Won't choose, both are too valuable in my life!
Favourite flower? 

Lillies, Daisy's or Snow Bells :)
Favourite colour?
Purple, Teal or the bright but light blues!
Do you drink coffee?
Coffee? Oh! You mean the sweet elixir of life, yes I do. 

Frequently....
If you could have a dinner party with 5 celebrities, dead or alive, who would you invite?
Morgan Freeman, Will Ferrell, Judi Dench, Marilyn Monroe &  Helena Bonham Carter. That would be one hell of a dinner party in my opinion. :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment