Wednesday, 13 June 2012

See I'm a young soul in this very strange world...


The little candle beside Hello Kitty is Yankee Candle's "Mango Peach Salsa" It smells sooooo good!!!



My most recent purchases: Gold ring (£4) and the sunglasses (£2.99) from New Look and the blue woven string bracelet (£1.50) from Trade Winds.



The comfiest, most amazing, cutest pj bottoms I ever had :3

So I haven't posted in a while..... sorry guys :( but it's been busy since I lasted posted, with revision for exams and I went away for an extended weekend away with my friend to Donegal where I had such a good time and I now know who I shouldn't share a bed with lest I want a cut lip from being elbowed in the face ¬¬ 

Anyway so I finally started my exams today, a good month later than most people I know and it wasn't a bad exam, the paper was good... Ok it was nice-ish but it's one of those exams were I realised mistakes I had made afterwards and has increased the feeling I haven't done as well as I had originally thought :/ 
So after having a yummy caramel coffee frappuccino with my friend and having dinner I decided to improve my mood a little more than my friend already had (she's amazing for some silly crazy fun) I decided it was time to change into my favourite very fuzzy, very baggy pj bottoms, I don't care if they are for winter they are comfortable as hell! Lit a couple candles, got a glass of my favourite wild blackberry sparkling water and settled down to watch a couple episodes of Made in Chelsea a new found love. Don't understand why it took me so long to watch it, neither can my sister....... lol   xD

Hope you guys are having a good week! :)

Titular song here


1 comment: