Friday, 25 May 2012

Recipes // Yummy Choccie Chip Cookies :D

This is by far the best cookie recipe I have ever owned, all thanks to my gorgeous American friend who moved here from New Zealand at the end of summer last year, providing me with recipes that are to die for!
Frankly I have put on weight since meeting her xD
I would have put my own photo up but these beauties tend to get eaten before I have a chance to get my camera out xD


This recipe makes 5 dozen smallish to medium sized cookies, so be nice and share or you will gain weight like my lovely self xD
So you'll need:


  • 2 & 3/4  cups All Purpose Flour
  • 1 tsp Baking Soda
  • 1 tsp Salt
  • 1 cup Butter (My friend said to use this stuff called Crisco instead of butter, the cookies turn out better that way and it has less saturated fat than butter so less calories! If you are in the UK or Europe you'll have to get it off amazon in the American food section.)
  • 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
  • 3/4 cup packed Brown Sugar
  • 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
  • 2 Large Eggs
  • 2 cups Chocolate Chips

  1. Preheat the oven to 190 C/ 375 F/ Gas mark 5 and combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
  2. Beat butter(or Crisco), granulated sugar, brown sugar & vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition and gradually beat in flour mixture.
  3. Stir in chocolate chips and then drop big round tablespoon of mixture onto ungreased baking sheets.
  4. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown, then cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.

And ENJOY! I know I do when I get my hands on these babies xD and I hope you do too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment