Friday, 25 May 2012

Music Rec // Young The Giant!! :D

This band for me is my latest love, but my love for them is a renewal not a discovery. An alternative band from California, these guys are definitely something to keep your eye on! These guys produce really amazing tunes and they sound amazing when acoustic. So wish I could see these guys live, ah if only *goes off to fantasy land*

Totally check out their 3 released singles from their debut album named after their lovely selves! I adore the whole album but I gotta say Apartment is my most played/ adored song. Its strange though that the album was released in 2010 yet none of the singles were released till 2011/2012 *confused face*

Anyway just spread the love of these guys and check out the links below!! :)



File:Young the Giant - Young the Giant.jpg






No comments:

Post a Comment