Sunday, 13 May 2012

Outfit of the Day: My Cousins Confirmation

I love fashion, I could spend my day looking at fashion magazines and going online and seeing the latest trends.
Major fan of Louboutins, it's a dream of mine to own a pair of those gorgeous, simple, black beauties! *drools at the thought of them*
Anyway, I also love watching vloggers on youtube and their outfit of the day videos as I love seeing what others like and how they make their own style so I thought, 'Why not start doing it yourself since you like them so much?'
And so i will :)
So obviously you can tell by the title I was at cousins confirmation today; If you don't know what a confirmation is it's a service in the christian religion that means a baptised person confirms the promises made on their behalf at baptism. So it was kinda of a biggish deal for my cousins family and since the occasion is important I obviously had to dress nicely. So here's my outfit: 











So today I wore my favourite light wash skinny jeans from Primark, I adore these jeans as they are really well fitting on my figure and I like how they actually make my thighs look smaller, as my thighs are not my favourite part of my body. I also really love the colour of them as they aren't too light as I don't really like really really light jeans, like some of the pastel and coloured jeans in at the moment I really dislike as they are too light for my tastes. I like my clothing to be slightly darker and Autumn/Winter tend to be my favourite months for colours.
I also wore on the bottom my absolutely gorgeous Bershka brown high heeled boots. These are my current favourite pair of shoes which I use often to dress up or wear with just a casual outfit I love these boots. For platform heeled boots they are really comfy and do not hurt my feet whatsoever even if I have been constantly walking for more than 5 hours.
Ok so on the top half of my outfit I wore a short sleeved, slightly baggy white top from A Wear, which is one of the staple pieces of clothing in my wardrobe I mean you can never go wrong with a white top :)
And then lastly on top of that I wore this Jack Wills fitted navy and cream striped jacket. My best friend lent it to me for the sole purpose of this day as may sister had already taken my boyfriend navy blazer to wear herself ¬¬  I love fitted jackets they are a love of mine and I really loved this jacket with the outfit as i felt it just completed it, so lots of love to my best friend for completing my outfit :)     

The for jewellery I wore these gorgeous bronzey-gold pair of earrings with amber gems out of New Look, I love these earrings so much, I wear them all the time when I'm going out with friends or for special occasions as I personally feel they can just be worn anywhere :) Unfortunately they are slightly broken as there is supposed to be brown feather in the centre but they got pulled out some how but I still think they look good and nobody notices anyway :)


Also for bracelets I wore this mix of gold and bronze bracelets that I got out of various charity shops. I love getting jewellery out of charity shops because I can always find such nice, brilliant pieces of jewellery you know that everybody won't be wearing it as it didn't come out of Top Shop. I love the mix of bronze and brown bangles, these are just 3 out of a set of them but I didn't want to be jangling all day and I wanted simple jewellery too so I only wore those 3. I also love this gold band with the balls at each end, I just really like the fact it can make a real statement yet still be so simple at the same time! I also wore this cute long length cord necklace with this really pretty red pattern painted wooden pendant. I think it just added a nice splash of colour among the more earthy darker colours.

Make up I wore:
  • Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Peach Glow
  • marioMdDeLluigi Color Stack: Gold and Brown Eye Shadows and Pink Blusher
  • Umberto Giannini Pen Eyeliner in Blackest Black
  • Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara in Black
  • Gucci Guilty Perfume (Smells heavenly and is advertised by the yummy Chris Evans ;))


 


Ok so that's it, if you enjoyed this post or would like to see more of these Outfit of the Day just let me know :)




No comments:

Post a Comment