Thursday, 10 May 2012

Recipes // Brownies :D

How amazing does this brownie look!!!! :O
I love love love chocolate brownies! 

They are one of the most delicious snack/treats ever baked. I am the classic type of person that adores a good chocolate brownie accompanied by a large glass of milk! Whoever first created these beauties I salute you. However I must admit I'm quite fussy when it comes to them. It can't be too dense, bought out of Tescos etc I can't even digest the brownies in Ben&Jerrys Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice-cream a fact which is apparently an offence to closest blonde best friends. 

Sorry Ben and Jerry, my opinion of one ice cream flavour certainly won't make me leave you guys for Häagen-Dazs I swear!

 My brownie snobbery is as my mother put it, a pain in the ass trait I inherited from my father. At least my father understands my pains! :')

Anyway so near the start of this year my brownie dilemma was cured! This girl I know, a couple months ago gave me a recipe for chocolate brownies after hearing my complaints about having no decent recipe and I must proclaim that these are the most delicious brownies in the world!.... well in my opinion anyway x3 They are like an orgasm in my gob;) My sister loves it when I provided her with one of these scrumptious treats. They are also not incredibly difficult to make, so simples :) And here we go:

 You'll need:



  • 4 eggs,
  • 450g caster sugar,
  • 200g butter (melted),
  • 80g coca,
  • Vanilla essence (2 tea spoons),
  • 100g self-raising flour,
  • 100g chocolate chips
Recipe:

1. Pre-heat oven
2. Whisk 4 eggs in a mixing bowl
3. Stir in 450g caster sugar
4. Melt 200g of butter and stir into mixture
5. Stir in 80g coca
6. Add 2 tea-spoons vanilla essence
7. Stir in 100g self-raising flour
8. Stir in 100g chocolate chips (I usually use giant chocolate buttons broken into small pieces or Galaxy chocolate which has had the crap beaten out of it by myself and my rolling pin!)
9. Spread mixture into lightly-greased baking tray
10. Put in oven (170 degrees) for 20-25 minutes (Mines a fan oven so if yours is conventional you’ll need a higher temperature)
11. Take out of oven and leave to cool to room temperature
12. Cut into squares and refrigerate

And there you have it. Awesome chocolate brownies perfect for a snack when you feel peckish and wants something to nom on or for a girly night in :) Don't be greedy, share them with your friends! :P Enjoy!



These photos are not mine, I found them on various photo sharing sites.




No comments:

Post a Comment