Saturday, 14 April 2012

Recipes // Nutella Hot Chocolate!!!

Nutella is amazing. Chocolate and Hazelnut both taste pretty good on their own but together they make the most epic baby called Nutella! As you can tell by the picture I have you can eat it in so many different ways. I personally like to eat it on its own or as hot chocolate.
I found this on We Heart It, its by Chibird on
Tumblr. It's sooo DARN CUTE!!

Nutella hot chocolate, oh my god!

This stuff is heavenly....... sinfully delicious!


This is my pick me up when I can't go out and get my favourite coffees (J'adore a gorgeous white mocha or hazelnut latte!), when I am feel stressed, it's just one of those days where things aren't going right or something I love to have with my girlies when they are over for a movie night in. And the most amazing part is, it's SO SIMPLE to make. I'm not making this up! In all seriousness the recipe literally has 3 steps each as effortless as the next.

So Ingredients all you need is:
   1. 2 tbsp spoonfuls of Nutella
   2. A cup of milk.
   3. Whipped cream & mini marshmallows


And all you have to do is:

1. Put about 1/4 to 1/3 of the milk into a pan over a low/medium heat and then add the 2 spoonfuls of Nutella to the warm milk.
2. Whisk the Nutella and milk until blended together then add the rest of the milk slowly.

3. Increase the heat now to a medium/high and whisk it till it is hot and frothy. Pour into your favourite mug, top off with whipped cream and mini marshmallows and your done! :D

Delicious Nutella Hot Chocolate in your favourite mug, on either a cold, crappy day or with your friends as a evening treat while watching Sex and the City episodes (or is that just me and my friends xD). I personally like to add a pinch of cinnamon to my hot chocolate mixture but thats optional. So have fun making this recipe and enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment